All inclusive holidays
Today are many tour operators offering all inclusive holidays (or packages), where (almost) everything is intended to get you to experience an amazing cycling escape for several days and discover a cycle route or a France by bike destination:
- A high-quality bike will be rent for you at the start of the route
- Your accommodation will be booked (various types) at each stage
- Your luggage can be transfered every day to your accommodation, to cycle light.
- A "Roadbook" will be handed to you, containing maps and practical information about sites to visit along the route.
- You will benefit from assistance if something bad happens.
To cycle light without need to worry about anything, you will find all inclusive holidays suggestions on the Veloscenic clicking the website heading "all inclusive tours". These have been setted up by the partner agency Rando Vélo,