The Veloscenic: from Paris to Nogent-le-Rotrou
Proposed by Discover France
This first part of the cycling route La Véloscénie will allow you to discover Paris, the Vallée de la Chevreuse, the forest of Rambouillet, the Chateau de Maintenon while passing through Chartres and its magnificent cathedral, through the Parc Naturel du Perche and finally arrive in Nogent le Rotrou and its magnificent castle.
This itinerary is the most beautiful cycling path (called in France green way) from Paris, and can be done with family or friends because of its flat profile. If you wish, you can follow the second part from Nogent le Rotrou to the Mont Saint Michel to do the whole Véloscenie.
- 7 days/6 nights
- Self guided
- 208 kilometers / 129 miles
- 6 nights of accommodation in hotels or Guest house with private shower and/or bath
- Daily breakfast at each hotel
- Hybrid bike rental included
- Orientation by phone with our local guide
- Detailed ROAD BOOK, including details maps, touristic information.
- Guidance Application (phone not provided)
- All luggage transfers
- Comprehensive trip literature
- Technical and emergency support available at all times
What's not included:
- Lodging before and after the trip
- Drinks - Some meals are not included in each destination, which gives you the opportunity to explore regional cuisine on your own. You will find all information needed with our team support in your roadbook.