Where to sleep?
To find accommodation, click on the corresponding pictograms on the section and stage maps (choose your preferred category).
- Consider booking accommodation in advance, particularly during peak tourism season (July – August and public holiday weekends)
- In towns, check with the accommodation where you are staying if there is anywhere to leave your bicycle. This service is guaranteed by Accueil Vélo service providers.
- Confirm the night before or on the morning of your arrival via e-mail or telephone.
If you are not following a specific route, we strongly recommend that you buy a guide listing addresses.
- Think about the option of “Pre-Planned Stays” which will let you travel hassle-free and have your luggage transported from one stage to another!
- The national logo Accueil Vélo (Cyclists Welcome) has been developed to improve the quality of services for cyclists.
- All the Accueil Vélo establishments have met requirements to ensure they are cyclists-friendly.
This certification covers:
Accomodations (hotels, guest houses, campsites...)
Cycle hire and repair
Tourist Information Centres
- These services can be found wherever you see the Accueil Vélo logo.
- On this website the Accueil Vélo services are to be seen on the interactive maps of the sections and stages with orange pictograms.
- A search engine will shortly be available on the website to help you find accommodation.